I remember only being allowed to watch one hour of TV during the week and having to choose between the MASH finale and something else. (I chose something else and now I can't remember what it was.)
I remember that there was a time when we could only watch TV one school night during the week...I thought for only an hour but I'm not sure. I probably wouldn't have remembered except for this one time when I had to sneak downstairs to watch the MASH finale because I'd already met my quota for the week.
I don't remember that restriction at all. Mom
ReplyDeleteMaybe it was a very short-lived experiment. I don't really remember it either.
ReplyDeleteOne hour per night?
ReplyDeleteI remember that there was a time when we could only watch TV one school night during the week...I thought for only an hour but I'm not sure. I probably wouldn't have remembered except for this one time when I had to sneak downstairs to watch the MASH finale because I'd already met my quota for the week.
ReplyDeleteDad remembers that restriction.
ReplyDelete