Thursday, August 3, 2023

I remember the first time I saw a photo of Sophie I felt a kind of recognition or connection that I had not expected.

4 comments:

  1. You both have a lot in common. Right after she was born, I had a bit of out-of-body experience (probably due to exhaustion) where I felt like I was inside her little body (and in mine at the same time) and I was feeling what she was feeling. It was a deep sense of connection that only lasted a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the time, I thought it was a family/genetic connection I was experiencing. I'd been 5 years old the last time I'd seen someone for the first time that I was so closely related to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who did you feel that connection to at age 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I just meant the last time anyone was born into our immediate family was DP.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.