I remember in the late 1970's almost getting in a fight once with Jimmy Smith in our backyard on Veil Of Tears, and he told me if I hit him then his dad would sue me, and I had no idea what that meant.
Yes he and his little brother Doug lived on the other side of Grothoffs. He was older than me, and I think later he worked at a jewelers at Capital Mall. I have no idea why we almost got in a fight.
I'm not sure who Jimmy Smith was. Did he live next to Grothoffs? Do you remember why you almost got in a fight? Mom
ReplyDeleteYes he and his little brother Doug lived on the other side of Grothoffs. He was older than me, and I think later he worked at a jewelers at Capital Mall. I have no idea why we almost got in a fight.
ReplyDelete