Saturday, July 19, 2025

I remember in the late 1970's a Tulsa cousin, probably Vicki, doubtfully asked if I'd seen the movie whose name, Saturday Night Fever, was sparklingly emblazoned across my blue tank top, a piece in my new summer wardrobe hastily purchased after a suitcase escaped the roof of our car soon after heading west out of Jeff City.

4 comments:

  1. I believe the suitcase was lost somewhere between Jefferson City and California MO, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have to tweak it again. The date was July 31, 1978. We were headed to Colorado to visit Aunt Lou. We were not in the Springfield area. We were headed west toward Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean that it was on the way to Colorado that your suitcase was lost. I don't know when Vicki ask the question about your shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.